ROCK M NATION, ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Welcome back to another year of fun, fury and f-some third thing, comrades. It’s been a long offseason full of ‘crootin, NCAA hatin’ and lots of changes here at Rock M Nation. However, like death and taxes, college football season always comes for us all.
So let’s kick off this new season on a high note by resurrecting an old favorite. It’s only been a few years since it last published, but we’ve heard a ton of feedback for Roll Call to be reinstated. So here you go, you bunch of whiners. Let’s rally the troops and call this 2019-2020 to order!
You can check out past Roll Calls here:
- How did you find Rock M Nation, and what has made you come back?
- What is your connection to the University of Missouri? Alum? Student? Raised as a fan? Masochist?
- If you could have drinks with any other RMN commenter or masthead member, who would it be and why? Just for giggles, what drink would you buy them?
- What is your favorite Mizzou memory of all time? What is your least favorite memory?
- In what team sport will Mizzou win its next National Championship?
- If you had a choice between a 10-2 finish with a bowl or a 12-0 finish without a bowl, which would you choose and why?
- Describe your ideal Mizzou day? Are you hitting up Booches and Big 12? Or are you tailgating with a few Logboat brews off of Providence?
- Which is more likely: Double-digit football wins or the men’s and women’s basketball teams making their respective NCAA Tournaments?
How many games will Missouri win this year?
This poll is closed
7 or fewer
10 or more