Mizzou absolutely crushed West Virginia behind a lights out 1st half performance from its graduate transfer quarterback. But after Bryant left the game a little earlier than maybe we thought he would, there’s been a (very) mild freakout about his potential health going into this week. Well, GOOD NEWS EVERYONE:
Kelly Bryant is fine.
Matter had the story yesterday with quotes and stuff if you want to read more. Bryant’s health is a little bit of a key on the season, so let’s hope he stays that way. The offense stalled a bit with Taylor Powell, but they were also up by 31 points and seemed ok just running out the rest of the clock.
Yesterday at Rock M
- Missouri has the talent needed for a special season
- BTBS: The “AHHH, that’s better” edition
- Week 3 Depth Chart: Missouri stays consistent heading into matchup with SEMO
- Missouri releases finalized SEC schedule for 2019-2020
- Alex Schiffer looked into Tre Williams improved play, following his return to the team after a domestic assault related suspension.
- Also here’s PowerMizzou’s Notebook, from Mitchell Forde.
- The Missourian notes we might still be a week away from Trajan Jeffcoat’s first appearance.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!