Is somebody screaming, because there’s a lot of Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa’s in here! (I’m so sorry)
Please do not hunt me down and punish me for that headline. I just want to see how many people actually read the top of the links.
ANYWAY! It’s Monday morning, meaning yesterday was Sunday, meaning report cards were dropped on nearly every platform. Let’s examine!
- PowerMizzou published grade cards for both subscribers (Pro Football Focus player grades) and non-subscribers (Mitchell Forde’s grade card). No failing grades here!
- Alex Schiffer gave out three A+s and one A. Whomever guesses which unit didn’t get the A+ first gets $1,000,000,000.
- Dave Matter’s notebook doesn’t include grades, but does highlight a specific phase of Missouri’s victory.
Yesterday at Rock M
- Mizzou was who they needed to be for nine minutes
- Mizzou brutalizes Redhawks, takes step into the unknown in Annihilation
- In addition to the above grade pieces, PowerMizzou readers can also check out a notebook from Mitchell Forde and a Gabe column. Subscribers also get access to snap counts.
- Tucker McCann gets his VERY OWN NOTEBOOK from the Columbia Tribune.
- Mizzou Volleyball is rollin’ after another weekend where it refused to lose. The team is now 8-0 and moving up the national rankings.
- Missouri soccer also capped its weekend with an overtime win over Northern Colorado, moving its record to 6-2 on the season.
- 2021 OL recruit Eli Richey seemed to enjoy his visit to Columbia over the weekend.
First Mizzou game was pretty awesome! The vibe was bumpin’ and Mizzou came away with a shutout! Got to hang with some 2020 commits and really appreciated the love from the Mizzou coaching staff! Go Tigers! @MizzouFootball @coachbraddavis @msszr7 @KevinP_71 @Coach_Odom pic.twitter.com/0TnnqzMi5F— Eli Richey (@EliRichey1) September 15, 2019
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!