Report Cards Are In!
It’s become a tradition for me to gather up the score cards after each week in the Mizzou football season and present them to you, good readers, in the Monday morning links post. Such is the joy of having the Monday morning assignment!
Like many beat writers around this country, Mizzou reporters and writers tend to love the grade card format, especially after game where they can hand out some F’s.
- PowerMizzou handed out two failing grades for the season opener (they also provided the PFF grades for all you number nerds.)
- Alex Schiffer at the Kansas City Star also doled out an F.
While it wasn’t exactly a letter grade, Dave Matter did have a grade of sorts for the Missouri defense.
Yesterday at Rock M
- Offseason excitement falls into in-season realities
- Barry Odom directs utter flop as Mizzou falls flat in the Wild Wild West
- What to Make of Missouri’s Disastrous Loss to Wyoming
- For subscribers, Gabe DeArmond wrote a column about hope at PowerMizzou. The website also provided snap counts for subscribers.
- Missouri basketball made the Top 10 list for a guy most of us didn’t have on our radar... but he’s apparently pretty good!
- A host of Mizzou alums signed with NFL practice squads yesterday, including Damarea Crockett, Emanuel Hall, and Terry Beckner, Jr..
- Missouri football is no longer perfect, but Mizzou Soccer still is!
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!