Well, not everybody gets an A...
Happy Monday, y’all! I’m sure you’re all still swimming in good feelings from Saturday’s beatdown of South Carolina, so why not celebrate with a run through of some completely arbitrary and wholly subjective grade assignments?
- Alex Schiffer heaps praises on the defense and special teams while [squints] barely passing the offense? They certainly weren’t amazing on Saturday, but his grade here seems a bit harsh.
- PowerMizzou subscribers can get access to the PFF grades and regular readers can see how Mitchell Forde graded the team. Again... some harsh takes here.
- The defense (of course) gets Dave Matter’s shoutout in his post-game column.
- While it’s not a grade per se, Missouri moves up in ESPN’s Football Power Index rankings. They sit at 20, right behind Michigan and just ahead of Iowa.
Yesterday at Rock M
- The important game which ended up a routine win
- Strong individual performers team up, making The Avengers the first blockbuster of Mizzou’s season
- So takeaways do equal victory, huh?
- College Football Recap: Week 4
- For non-report card related content, PowerMizzou subscribers can check out Sunday’s snap counts and Gabe’s Sunday column (in addition to his Week 4 CFB thoughts.)
- The Tigers are getting back in the AP’s good graces, receiving 14 votes on the week.
- Robin Pingeton continues to clean up in state, grabbing Top 100 2020 post player Jayla Kelly.
Lou to the zou #committed pic.twitter.com/e7l11orqjn— Jayla Kelly (@_jkk29) September 23, 2019
- Serena Cash finished a perfect 3-0 on the weekend for Mizzou Tennis.
- Women’s golf had two individuals place in the Top 20 at the Vanderbilt Legends Club over the weekend.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!