Missouri lands in-state recruits days after ugly loss
It may not be early enough for many fans to let go of Saturday’s disastrous loss to Wyoming, but apparently it’s not enough to scare off the recruits.
Just days after a loss that had many people calling for his head, Barry Odom landed a DE commitment from Columbia’s own Jalen Logan-Redding.
“Committing has been on my mind for a while,” Logan-Redding told The Star. “I was thinking about Mizzou, Texas and Oklahoma State and it was a real tough decision. They had a lot of similarities. Thinking about Mizzou there was a lot that stood out about them.”
Maybe immediate playing time at DE stood out too? Jokes aside, it’s good to keep in-state guys home, but it’s even better to keep backyard guys home.
And the week may not be over... if you’re curious as to what we’re talking about, perhaps take a glance at the Crystal Ball predictions for 4-star wide receiver Javian Hester.
Yesterday at Rock M
- Missouri isn’t dead yet, just badly hobbled
- Charleston Southern has enough to hang around but probably not win in Mizzou Arena
- Jalen Logan-Redding commits to Mizzou
- Recapping Week One of College Football
- Mitchell Forde dissected some of Missouri’s struggles against Wyoming’s rushing attack at PowerMizzou. Subscribers can also check up on Mizzou commits’ high school stats and read Gabe’s Monday morning thoughts.
- Dave Matter offered up some big picture thoughts on what went wrong on Saturday before getting an early look at West Virginia.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!