The question was posed and it’s worth wondering...
Did Mizzou’s players overlook Wyoming? The evidence certainly would line up, and it’s easy to see the reasons why this might have been the case. Missouri won 40-13 last year against the same team, Wyoming has been picked to be a middle of the pack Mountain West team, and the Tigers jumped out to a seemingly easy 14-0 lead. The players and coaches insisted they didn’t overlook Wyoming, and I’m sure they didn’t in preparation.
But it is easy to see how a 14-0 lead two possessions in could change things up.
Yesterday Rock M got lecturey apparently
- Getting mad at Barry Odom isn’t going to make you feel better
- BTBS: the “It’s not as bad as you think” edition
- Recruiting Reset: Logan-Redding continues Odom’s success in state
- Week Two Depth Chart: Even with shocker in Wyoming, no major changes for Missouri
- PODCAST: Mizzou loses to Wyoming. Defense Struggles
- Let’s all take a deep breath
- If you are subscribed to the Athletic, you can read this excellent piece from CJ Moore which basically says Mizzou Basketball should be pretty good. But then you read this site so you knew that.
- Rivals talked to former Mizzou commit Montra Edwards, who still lists Mizzou as one of the favorites.
- PowerMizzou has an unlocked article which is video of Derek Dooley and Ryan Walters from yesterday.
- Yesterday was also Notebook Day, Here’s STLToday’s. Here’s the Missourian’s.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!