The 17th ranked Tigers look to bounce back today against the Aggies after suffering a demoralizing loss to Mississippi State nearly two weeks ago.
Second Half Notes
Points: Miz- 68 A&M- 52
Field Goals: Miz- 27/55 A&M- 19/53
3-pointers: Miz- 6/22 A&M- 6/20
Free Throws: Miz- 8/11 A&M- 8/13
Total Rebounds: Miz- 35 A&M- 33
Offensive: Miz- 9 A&M- 9
Defensive: Miz- 24 A&M- 20
Assists: Miz- 15 A&M- 10
Steals: Miz- 7 A&M- 7
Blocks: Miz- 6 A&M- 1
Turnovers: Miz- 14 A&M- 15
Fouls: Miz- 14 A&M- 14
First Half Stats
Points: Miz- 27 A&M- 24
Field Goals: Miz- 11/25 A&M- 10/31
3-pointers: Miz- 3/9 A&M- 4/13
Free Throws: Miz- 2/2 A&M- 0/1
Total Rebounds: Miz- 21 A&M- 16
Offensive: Miz- 4 A&M- 6
Defensive: Miz- 16 A&M- 9
Assists: Miz- 8 A&M- 4
Steals: Miz- 3 A&M- 4
Blocks: Miz- 3 A&M- 1
Turnovers: Miz- 10 A&M- 7
Fouls: Miz- 6 A&M- 3
Opponent: Aggies (7-4)
Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
Where: Reed Arena, College Station
Is Mizzou Receiving Top 25 Votes? Yes, they’re ranked 17th
What Does Vegas Say? Mizzou, -4.5
Where To Watch: SEC Network + | WatchESPN
Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)
- Will Missouri make more than 6 threes today?
- Can Jeremiah Tilmon put up another double double?
- Can Missouri hold A&M under 65 points?
- Who is your trifecta for the game?
- What will the final score be?