For a basketball season that’s only three games old, there’s already been plenty of ups and downs for the 2021 Missouri Tigers. Today and tomorrow, they’ll face their first tests away from home, as they continue to try and put the loss to UMKC last week in the rearview mirror.
- The Tigers have all the momentum, they need to keep that rolling.
- Back-to-back terrible offensive possessions from Coleman were not what you need in OT.
- Kobe Brown is a bad man. What a performance.
- WHAT. A. WIN.
Second Half Notes
- Davis and the Weathers brothers are killing Mizzou
- So many turnovers for the Tigers. Coleman alone has 5 already.
- Kobe Brown iso is like the only offense this team has right now.
- Mizzou is doing just enough to hang around, they desperately need some sort of offensive burst to get away from this trailing by 9-11 range.
- 16 turnovers is just unacceptable, there is no one on this tea that is a true ball handler.
- DeGray hit a big three, and I think him getting more involved might be a way the Tigers can get back in it.
- Ronnie DeGray is so important to this team’s success. When the offense is at it’s best, DeGray is a big part of it.
- Boogie Coleman in transition has been nothing short of awful.
- No matter how good Mizzou’s defense is, Kendric Davis is still getting buckets. What a player.
- DaJuan Gordon just took this game over in the final 5 minutes. What a performance.
First Half Notes
- Amari needs to get going, hopefully that early three can get him going.
- SMU’s basket seems like it has a lid on it early in this game
- Mizzou’s defense seems to be the only thing consistent about this team.
- This game was just ugly from start to finish in that first half.
- No buckets in final hours 7 minutes is unacceptable.
- The Tigers just don’t seem to have any sort of identity on offense and it’s why despite an amazing defensive performance, they’re down double digits at half.
Opponent: Mustangs (3-1)
Time: 7:00 p.m. CT
Where: UNF Arena, Duval County, FL
Is Mizzou Receiving Top 25 Votes? No
What Does Vegas Say? Mizzou, +7.5
Where To Watch: CBS Sports Network
Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)
- Will Wilmore stay hot?
- Is this the game Amari Davis finally gets going?
- Will the Tigers cover?
- Who is your trifecta for the game?
- What will the final score be?