Mizzou won in Fayetteville, Arkansas won in Columbia. Now, these two NCAA tournament teams face off in the SEC tournament with a chance to advance to the semifinals. Will Tilmon’s presence help the Tigers get over the hump, or will the red hot Razorbacks keep their momentum rolling?
Second Half Notes
- Pinson is doing a great job of being aggressive to the basket in this game.
- Mark Smith dunked! He’s desperately wanted to for the last two weeks it feels like.
- Tilmon has been a little careless with his fouls this half. He jumped early on a layup and the elbow to Justin Smith’s face was just reckless. He was lucky it wasn’t a flagrant.
- He then followed it up with another reckless foul.
- This game has had an unreal number of charges.
- Mark Smith just doesn’t look like he should be on the floor right now.
- Tilmon fouling out down 8 is absolutely back breaking.
- I’m convinced these refs don’t know that blocking fouls exist.
- JD Notae is actually unconscious. He just throws it up and it goes in.
- PARKER BRAUN IS A STONE COLD KILLER. 2 FTs, a great defensive possession, and a contested three with a hand in his face. STONE COLD KILLER
- JD Notae can do absolutely no wrong. This is absolutely ridiculous what he is doing.
- Eric Musselman is one of the least likable coaches in the SEC after Will Wade.
- Not the finish fans wanted, but they fought admirably and we will see what March holds.
First Half Notes
- Tilly got an early bucket backing down Vanover and he needs to exploit that matchup. If he can continue to body Vanover consistently, the Tigers have a great chance to pull off the upset.
- The opening of this game was an extremely slow start, but I still think they’re going to both get this going.
- The Tigers' defense looks absolutely stellar to start this game.
- Limiting Moses Moody is the key and they’re doing a very good job.
- Dru Smith is actually the best all-around player in the conference. This guy is actually unreal. He controls games on both sides of the floor.
- That 10-0 run was absolutely devastating. Mizzou looked lost, and Arkansas looked like they were ready to make this game ugly.
- That JD Notae 3 from the logo was disgusting.
- Notae actually wants to kill the Tigers tonight.
- JD Notae went to the locker room and while that’s unfortunate, I’m sure the Tigers breathed a sigh of relief.
- I think Tilly has found his stroke at the line. None of his misses tonight have been bad and he’s hit three in a row.
- Notae returned to the game.
- Going to half with the lead is huge.
Opponent: Razorbacks (21-5)
Time: 6:00 p.m. CT
Where: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN
Is Mizzou Receiving Top 25 Votes? Yes, but they aren’t ranked
What Does Vegas Say? Mizzou, +5
Where To Watch: SEC Network | WatchESPN
Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)
- Will the Tigers cover?
- How many points will Xavier Pinson?
- Who will lead the Tigers in bench scoring?
- Who is your trifecta for the game?
- What will the final score be?