Happy Game Day! Let’s get to two wins in a row, shall we?
Not much is popping on the Missouri beat aside from the regular churn of winter sports news. The big news this morning? Missouri basketball is back on the road after Saturday’s surprise thrashing of the Florida Gators. Let’s turn to some basketball links.
- Eric Blum at the Columbia Tribune previews tonight’s game, including looking at the Tigers hot shooting and if they can keep it up.
- Dave Matter at the Post Dispatch wonders if the SEC’s top four are separating themselves early in conference play and posits where Missouri stands heading into tonight’s matchup with Mississippi State.
- Souichi Terada talked with Missouri players about Jeremiah Tilmon’s absence, and how the team is looking to continue its success without the starting big man.
- It’s just for subscribers, but PowerMizzou put out their by-the-numbers preview of Mississippi State last night.
Yesterday at Rock M
- More basketball news! Overseas, Sophie Cunningham and Jordan Frericks are putting up some serious numbers for their respective teams.
- In a way-too-early Way-Too-Early Top 25 list, Brett McMurphy at Watch Stadium has the Tigers as the 30th best team in the country for 2020.
- PowerMizzou subscribers, continue eating your heart out! Gabe wrote up his Monday morning thoughts, and Sean Williams talked with a 2021 in-state recruit about an upcoming visit to Mizzou.
- Diamond sports fans: the date is set for the 2020 Mizzou Softball black and gold game. Come out to support your Tigers as they seek to make a 14th straight NCAA Tournament.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)