I know I would!
No need to get too cutesy. It’s been a miserable stretch (has it really only been two games since Florida??) for Mizzou Basketball, and they’re in need of some good juju. Tonight at Texas A&M seems to be a great opportunity! We’ll have our full preview up later today. But first, here are a bunch of links previewing tonight’s match up:
- Souichi Terada at the KC Star tells you exactly what you wanted to hear: tonight is going to be U-G-L-Y (“you ain’t got no alibi!”)
- Missouri hasn’t been in much of a rhythm lately, and Texas A&M offers them a home court opportunity to get it back.
- PowerMizzou subscribers can get a statistics-heavy look at the two teams and how they match up.
Yesterday at Rock M
- Study Hall: Alabama 88, Mizzou 74
- Despite its reputation for offense, Missouri’s pitching has been the key to its success under Bieser
- NOTEBOOK: Missouri needs to end defensive issues against Texas A&M
- First and foremost: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NORM!
- Dave Matter assesses the state of SEC basketball and, weeeeeeeeeee, this is what a Mizzou freefall feels like!
- Mizzou Football’s Twitter was hyperactive (for the offseason, anyway) with the return of students and the arrival of mid-year enrollees.
- Oh, and if you want to catch up on the latest Mizzou football offers, follow us on Twitter, too!
- Mizzou basketball target Jaden Atkins was lighting it up, and Missouri coaches were present.
Would imagine Cornell Mann was the Mizzou staffer in the gym. https://t.co/7bfY1hqYMr— Matt Harris (@MattJHarris85) January 20, 2020
- PowerMizzou subscribers can read Gabe’s Monday morning thoughts and details from Ennis Rakestraw’s weekend visit to the Zou.
- MPJ doing MPJ things.
MPJ put up a double-double..— Denver Nuggets (@nuggets) January 21, 2020
IN THE FIRST HALF! pic.twitter.com/crXnHrMhR1
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)