Buckle in for the Battle of the 8-5s!
Missouri basketball hits the hardwood again tonight, looking to rebound from Saturday’s conference opener at Kentucky. We’ll have a full preview up later today. For now, enjoy these little morsels.
- Dave Matter addresses the small elephant in the room — Kim English will return to his alma mater tonight, this time as a member of an SEC rival.
- Eric Blum points out players and stats looking for a bounce-back after the loss to Kentucky.
- Souichi Terada wonders what it could mean that we saw both Mario McKinney and Axel Okongo against the Wildcats.
- Finally, Dave Matter gets a sense of where everyone stands early on in SEC conference play.
Yesterday at Rock M
- PowerMizzou subscribers can read up on Gabe’s Monday morning thoughts, get the news on Ennis Rakestraw’s upcoming visit and read a preview of tonight’s game against Tennessee. They can also get an update on one-time Mizzou commit Jalen St. John, who is scheduling visits for the late signing period.
- The Patriots may be out of the hunt for another Super Bowl (damn!), but that hasn’t stopped them from planning for 2020 already. In those plans? Former Mizzou linebacker Terez Hall.
- Ben Hochman talked to Markus Golden about cashing in on his prove-it deal with the Giants and why he still lays it all on the line for Mizzou.
- Congratulations to Natasha Kaiser-Brown on being named to the SEC’s 2020 Class of Women’s Legends. She’ll be honored at the upcoming women’s conference basketball tournament.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)