It’s Victory Monday, so go ahead and live in the past for another day!
Today of all days would be the day to gloat and bloviate in this space... but I’m not going to. There’s no point in getting in the way of everyone’s joy.
So enjoy this day, Tiger fans. It’s the first Victory Monday of the Eli Drinkwitz era, so have fun reading about the game again and again and again and again...
- Eric Blum at the Columbia Daily Tribune raises a question that deserves some merit — is Eli Drinkwitz earning a reputation as an upset-maker?
- Not only did Souichi Terada put together a grade card, he examined the creative nature of Eli Drinkwitz’s play-calling in greater depth.
- PowerMizzou subscribers can get access to the site’s grade card from Saturday’s win and all of Gabe’s 10 post-game thoughts (non-subscribers can only access 3 of said thoughts.
- Dave Matter totaled the snaps and came away with some more takeaways from your favorite college football game of the past few years. At the same paper, Mizzou alum Ben Frederickson wondered about potential things to come after Drink’s first big win.
Yesterday at Rock M
- Here’s your Mizzou in the NFL recap for the week...
— Markus Golden logged 3 tackles and half a sack in the Giants’ 37-34 loss to Dallas.
— Sheldon Richardson chipped in 3 tackles of his own in the Browns’ fourth consecutive win.
— Charles Harris joined in on the 3 tackle club, though he could be in some trouble after the head coach and GM that brought him in were fired.
- Sad about basketball being gone? Don’t be...
45 days until basketball is back. #ToTheFinishLine pic.twitter.com/fJFTquk30h— Mizzou Hoops (@MizzouHoops) October 12, 2020
- Props to the social media manager for Mizzou Football, because this tweet had several articles written about it. That’s incredible SEO.
October 11, 2020
- Former LSU players were vocal about their displeasure over Saturday’s loss... luckily, 247 aggregated those tweets so you don’t have to!
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!
- If you’re looking to sign up for a new streaming service, you can try FuboTV: click HERE for FuboTV access — FuboTV now has ESPN, CBS, FS1 and more sports channels.
(** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)