- A&M took care of Mississippi St. and made its case for the second best team in the west. It’s crazy to say, but it is between them and Arkansas
- Speaking of the Hogs, they stifled an explosive Ole Miss offense and proved they are for real.
- Notre Dame looked very mediocre against a pitiful Lousiville defense. It could be a bad week for the ACC if UNC doesn’t beat FSU like they should.
- Memphis beat a good UCF team and put an end to the Golden Knights quest for the AAC title and a New Years 6 bid.
11 AM Slate:
- Clemson is a class above everyone. They won 73-7 and at the half, Lawrence had 5 TDs and close to 400 YDs.
- Kentucky wiped the floor with Tennessee winning 34-7. The Cats come to Columbia next weekend, and it should be a hell of a game
- Miami took care of Pitt, but D’Eriq King didn’t have his best game, and it seems like the Canes are cooling down.
- South Carolina marked an end to Auburn’s season putting the Tigers at 2-2. After the 30-22 defeat, there has to be questions on if Bo Nix is the guy at Auburn.
As of today, 4 of Missouri's 10 games will have changed location or date:— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) October 16, 2020
SEC schedule as of Aug. 18:
10-10: at LSU
10-17: vs Vandy
10-24: at Florida
10-31: vs Kentucky
Re-revised SEC schedule
10-10: vs. LSU
10-24: vs. Kentuky
10-31: at Florida
12-12: vs. Vandy
Rest of the SEC Slate:
Bama (-6.5) vs Georgia
Auburn (-3) vs S. Carolina
Ole Miss (-1.5) vs. Arkansas
A&M (-5) vs MISS ST
Kentucky vs Tennessee(-6.5
Around the Country:
- Last night, BYU and SMU took care of business as they continue to duel it out with Cincinnati for the top Group of 5 Slot
- Games of Note not in the SEC
- Miami vs Pittsburgh 11 AM
- Virginia Tech vs Boston College 7 PM
- Apart from the Bama vs Georgia game, the slate is pretty light this week, but maybe college football will treat us to some crazy upsets worth discussing.