Heck yeah, it’s self-promotion Monday!
Look y’all, there’s still not a lot going on in the sports world nowadays. Even with COVID-19 still popping up all over the country (and despite what conspiracy theories you may believe, it is and it’s getting worse), we’ve been lucky to avoid too much coronavirus content on the Mizzou beat. (This feels especially fortunate given all the news around St. Louis’s professional teams.)
So while we wait for good news to hit (maybe another commitment in the near future, hopefully?), we’re going to do a little self-promotion.
Yesterday, we dropped something we’d been planning for a hot minute — the $15 game for Mizzou Basketball.
You can find a full link to the post below. We’ve had a lot of responses and are working on sussing out the data into something to show off popular choices and whatnot. But in the meantime, make sure your voice is heard if it hasn’t been already.
Who knows? If the response is good enough, maybe we’ll run more stuff like this in the future!
Yesterday at Rock M
- At PowerMizzou, subscribers can read a Q&A from Sean Williams with a new Mizzou offer and OL recruit, while all readers can find out who took home the title of Ultimate Mizzou (Basketball) Player.
- Fun fact about the 2019 season that makes it all the more sadder that Mizzou only ended up 6-6 :(
Fewest Missed Tackles by teams in 2019:— PFF College (@PFF_College) July 6, 2020
1. Michigan - 81
2. Utah - 95
3. Ohio State - 97
4. Missouri - 99 pic.twitter.com/RXtHyjLpjA
- Finally (and I hid this at the bottom since it’s a bit of a downer) SEC Network’s Paul Finebaum spoke about his feelings on the upcoming college football season... mainly how he doesn’t think there will be one.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)