Everyone, please, form an orderly line! We’re going to take your temperatures and have you screened for COVID-19 before we let you in!
Now that you’ve passed our COVID-screen: Welcome back to another year of Missouri Football! Did you ever think we’d make it? I sure didn’t! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [I wipe copious amounts of sweat from my brow]
We started the 2019-2020 season by resurrecting an old favorite of the commentariat’s, the annual roll call. It’s a great way for everyone to catch up, be civil (try, please), and get excited about the year in football ahead.
You can check out past Roll Calls here:
- How did you find Rock M Nation, and what has made you come back?
- What is your connection to the University of Missouri? Alum? Student? Raised as a fan? Maybe you were hitch-hiking through the Midwest and you just had to stop for a slice of Shakespeare’s?
- If you could have drinks with any other RMN commenter or masthead member, who would it be and why? And what are you ordering them?
- What is your favorite Mizzou memory of all time? What is your least favorite memory?
- In what team sport will Mizzou win its next National Championship?
- Which would you prefer in Year One of the Drinkwitz regime: A 6-4 finish with uneven play or a 5-5 finish where the team gets better and better, ending the year on a strong note?
- Describe your ideal Mizzou day? Are you hitting up Booches and Big 12? Or are you tailgating with a few Logboat brews off of Providence?
- Go ahead and give us your final record prediction for Mizzou Football in 2020? Which games are they winning? Who are your MVPS on offense and defense?