Can the Tigers recover following their stumble against Tennessee? They travel to Fayetteville this morning to take on the rival Razorbacks. Follow this thread for updates.
END OF THE GAME: Missouri hung on to win 81-68. The difference maker was clear an it’s name is Jeremiah Tilmon. Tilmon had a double double and a career-high 25 points. Tilmon’s play was complimented nicely by 23 points from Xavier Pinson. Despite a cluster of turnovers, the Tigers managed to hang on and get a big road win, their first conference victory.
2nd HALF STATS:
FG: Miz- 12/24 Ark- 11/48
3PT: Miz- 4/11 Ark- 3/13
FT: Miz- 20/24 Ark- 13/20
REBOUNDS: Miz- 32 Ark- 25
ASSISTS: Miz- 8 Ark- 3
STEALS: Miz- 0 Ark- 7
BLOCKS: Miz- 0 Ark- 2
TURNOVERS: Miz- 9 Ark- 2
LEADING SCORER: Jeremiah Tilmon (25 pts)
AT THE HALF: Missouri has a 33-30 lead. Missouri has had the lead the majority of the half, but Arkansas has kept it close. The Tigers were led by Jeremiah Tilmon, who leads all scorers with 14 points. This is Missouri’s third game in a row with only one first half three-pointer.
1st HALF STATS:
FG: Miz- 12/27 Ark- 8/23
3PT: Miz- 1/8 Ark- 4/15
FT: Miz- 8/15 Ark- 10/14
REBOUNDS: Miz- 27 Ark- 17
ASSITS: Miz- 5 Ark- 4
STEALS: Miz- 3 Ark- 6
BLOCKS: Miz- 1 Ark- 3
TURNOVERS: Miz-12 Ark- 5
LEADING SCORER: Jeremiah Tilmon (14 pts)
Opponent: Razorbacks (9-0)
Time: 11:00 a.m. CT
Where: Bud Walton Arena
Is Mizzou Receiving Top 25 Votes? Yes, they’re still ranked 12
What Does Vegas Say? Arkansas -6.0
Where To Watch: CBC
Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)
- Who’s your first half leading scorer?
- Will Jeremiah Tilmon show out early?
- Can Mark Smith get it going from three this game?
- Who is your trifecta for the game?
- What will the final score be?