Mizzou 24 - Tennessee 62
Fourth Quarter Notes
- A fourth-down stop?!?!?!?
- You can’t say much about that game. I mean 452 rushing yards is just unacceptable.
- Things really did go from bad to worse.
Third Quarter Notes
- Woah, the defense forced another FG.
- Some things never change, I guess. It just seems like there’s nothing different from week to week on this defense and they’re consistently getting battered.
Second Quarter Notes
- Dominic Lovett is having a great game he’s going to be a hell of a player someday.
- Tyler Badie is that dude. If this team had a better O-Line, I can’t even imagine what he’d do.
- Tennessee may score 100 points the way this game is going.
- Mizzou looks like a bad Big 12 defense right now. Going back to our roots!
- Heupel is being ruthless calling timeouts up 32 trying to score again.
- They finally didn’t score a TD!
First Quarter Notes
- Well, that was an abysmal first drive. They have to stay ahead of the chains. Third and long is what gets this offense in trouble.
- Mizzou’s O-Line looks severely overmatched early in this one.
- Hooker and this offense look like their humming. Their first drive was absolutely clinical.
- Those holding penalties absolutely screwed Mizzou on that drive. Bazelak was feeling it, but it’s hard when you’re starting with 1st and 20 most of the time.
- Harrison Mevis is insane anyways.
- This tackling has been awful. This coverage has been awful. It’s going to be a long day for Mizzou’s defense, they can’t handle the tempo right now.
- This doesn’t look good at all after that second drive.
- You just can’t punt after how Tennessee has looked in their first two drives. Thankfully McKinnis never fails to pin Tiger opponents deep.
- Plain and simple the run defense is awful. It’s not just tackling and filling gaps either. Some of this has to be the scheme.
- Tiyon Evans is indeed having fun, unfortunately.
- The Tigers are in some sort of 3-3-5, and Mekhi Wingo was playing MLB for that 92-yard run.
- I knew it was bad, but I didn’t know it was this bad.
TE Niko Hea not in uniform. WR Barrett Banister is in uniform going through pregame drills. Both were listed as questionable. Also, WR Ja'Mori Maclin is on the field in uniform for the first time this season. Had been out with broken arm.— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) October 2, 2021
#Mizzou injury report for this week:— Mitchell Forde (@Mitchell4D) September 30, 2021
Questionable: WR Barrett Banister, OL Case Cook, TE Niko Hea
Out: WR Mookie Cooper, DL Darius Robinson
Mizzou's Connor Bazelak makes the latest cut for the Unitas Golden Arm Award, one of QBs 25 on the watch list.— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) September 30, 2021
TIME: 11:00 CT
DATE: Saturday, October 2, 2021
LOCATION: Faurot Field, Columbia, Missouri
Missouri-Tennessee football: Follow the game, TV Channel
STREAM: Watch ESPN
STATBROADCAST: Mizzou vs Tennessee
Looking for FuboTV? Try our signup link: FUBOTV