After another tough loss to Liberty last week, the Tigers are in desperate need of a rebound. Can Kobe Brown lead them in a bounce back victory, or will the Tigers hit another early season low with another home defeat?
Second Half Notes
- Mizzou needs to come out, assert their dominance, and put some distance between themselves and EIU.
- There have been so many airballs the student section doesn’t even want to chant it anymore.
- It’s looking Brazile might be snatching Yaya’s minutes.
- Shot clock violations against a team this bad are just unacceptable. These guys have to be better.
- The fact that Mizzou plays Kansas next is nothing short of terrifying.
- EIU has no D1 wins, but Mizzou is taking their sweet time pulling away from them, I have no words.
- 61% shooting in the second half was much better, but this team has to figure out how to get out of cruise control much earlier.
- Great to see the freshman get time tonight, but wins like tonight are expected, a strong performance against Kansas is what this team really needs to change the course of their season.
First Half Notes
- Well, quite the start from both teams I mean multiple airballs, this is shocking.
- Amari Davis really needs to be more aggressive to open this offense up. If Cuonzo can figure out how to get his usage rate up, the Tigers could see some offensive improvement.
- Good to see some early action for Trevon Brazile now that he’s healthy.
- Great to see Brookshire get one to go through the basket.
- Trailing to this team is just not something that should happen.
- Kobe Brown looks like he wants to grab 20 rebounds every game.
- I understand giving the freshman minutes, but to get a little bit of a lead first would’ve been nice, in my opinion.
- Mizzou seems to get worse with each game. This is one of the worst teams in Division 1 basketball, and they are hanging around with the Tigers.
- Brookshire shooting could be so big for this team. He by far has the smoothest stroke on the team.
- Pickett is chucking threes tonight, but it looks like he’s saving all his makes for Braggin Rights.
- Kaleb Brown getting some early action.
- SOOOO many airballs it’s crazy.
- Only three fouls for Mizzou this half, pretty impressive.
Opponent: Panthers (2-7)
Time: 7:00 p.m. CT
Where: Mizzou Arena, Columbia, Missouri
Is Mizzou Receiving Top 25 Votes? No
What Does Vegas Say? Mizzou, -18.5
Where To Watch: SEC Network + | ESPN +
Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)
- Will the Tigers cover?
- Who will lead the Tigers in scoring?
- Will the Tigers eclipse 25 points by halftime?
- Who is your trifecta for the game?
- What will the final score be?