The Tigers (7-8) are playing host to a hot Texas A&M (14-2) team that is looking to continue their undefeated start to conference play with another win in Columbia. Will the Tigers channel their efforts from last Saturday against Bama, or will another disappointing performance lead to another loss?
Second Half Notes
- Kobe and Ronnie And-1s to start the half set the tone that Mizzou wants.
- This half has been much more even, getting the feeling A&M is just about to explode soon.
- The lob from Pickett to Kobe was beautiful.
- A&M is shooting much better this half, so the Tigers can’t have any lulls offensively.
- 12 minutes of the bonus for A&M is just a recipe for disaster.
- The 6-0 run when A&M cut it to 4 was so big for this team. Keep them an arm’s length away.
- Foul trouble is going to be a real problem going down the stretch for Mizzou
- Amari Davis has been great around the rim this half. I’d like to see a little more of that and a little less of the 19-foot 2’s.
- This back and forth is both exciting and stressful at the same time.
- Last bucket wins?
- Kobe missing that front end with a minute left might come back to to be the difference.
- 3 chances, no buckets. That might be the game.
- Tough way to lose, but a much improved effort from Arkansas.
First Half Notes
- A turnover on the first possession, that’s about par for the course.
- Forget what I just said. How bout that start!
- Mizzou just needs anyone to find their stroke from deep and it does wonders for their offense. Tonight it might be DaJuan Gordon.
- Buzz pulling all 5 starters after that run was something to see.
- Missouri is a completely different team at home than they are on the road it’s actually night and day.
- Early season form Ronnie DeGray making a comeback would be super beneficial. He hasn’t looked comfortable in a while.
- A&M just looks so out of sorts. Even when they do get decent looks they can’t get them to fall.
- Mizzou has cooled down significantly, they’ve got to get back in transition to get things rolling again.
- Good to see Yaya back getting some minutes and that layup.
- Boogie dropping that no look pass to Ronnie was some passing creativity that’s been missing this year.
- Kobe getting two fouls and Mizzou still doing a decent job maintaining their lead is huge to see. At times this year, they’ve been completely stagnant without Brown on the court.
- Ronnie DeGray is really showing up tonight like I had hoped.
- If you bet the under in this game, good for you.
- Is Mizzou the best team in the SEC at home????
May the force be with you.— Mizzou Hoops (@MizzouHoops) January 15, 2022
>>>LINK TO THE A&M PREVIEW HERE<<<
Opponent: Aggies (14-2)
Time: 2:30 p.m. CT
Where: Mizzou Arena, Columbia, MO
Is Mizzou Receiving Top 25 Votes? No
What Does Vegas Say? Mizzou +4.5
Where To Watch: SEC Network | WatchESPN
Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)
- How many threes will the Tigers make?
- Who’s covering?
- Who other than Kobe Brown will step up for the Tigers?
- Who is your trifecta for the game?
- What will the final score be?