Nick Bolton continues to avoid the sophomore slump
Instead of down below, we’re going to do your weekly “Mizzou in the NFL” recap up top this week! We’ve got a great one to start with...
- The Chiefs dropped their playoff rematch with the Bills, but Nick Bolton did his part, logging 13 tackles including two for a loss. Andy Reid had high praise for the sophomore linebacker afterward.
- It was a losing effort for Arizona (start packing your bags, Kliff!), but Markus Golden had himself a day. Eight tackles, one sack and two TFLs? Our man can still ball.
Markus Golden gets a near-sack and helps force an intentional grounding.— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) October 16, 2022
- Cleveland continues to falter, losing 38-15 to New England, but Jordan Elliott got his name on the scoresheet with two tackles.
- Albert Okwuegbunam’s Denver Broncos will face off against Chase Daniel and the Chargers on Monday Night Football tonight. Here’s to hoping Daniel continues to cash those checks with minimal effort!
Yesterday at Rock M
- In which Sam officially sets the expectations for the second half of the season, expectations which everyone should hold to!
- In which Matt Watkins continues his player previews with Brown the Younger
- In which Missouri checks in at 41st on KenPom day!
- In which the lines are set for week 8
- Matt Watkins was on Twitter live tweeting a high school basketball game yesterday, one featuring future Tiger Trent Pierce. God bless our basketball staff.
- Kyle Gibson is headed to the NLCS with the Philadelphia Phillies. We always love to see former Tigers succeed in the League!
Cindy, someone sent me your post this morning, and I wanted to say thank you for taking and posting it!! I am very fortunate to be able to share these moments with my family, so I appreciate you capturing it! Go Phillies! See ya in a few days!! https://t.co/e2XrhO999N— Kyle Gibson (@kgib44) October 16, 2022
- Mizzou Volleyball pulled off a big upset on Sunday, downing Auburn — which had only lost one game all season — in four sets. It was their first SEC win this season.
- After day one, Mizzou Men’s Golf is third in a field of 16 at the Quail Valley Collegiate Championship.
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!
- If you’re looking to sign up for a new streaming service, you can try FuboTV: click HERE for FuboTV access — FuboTV now has ESPN, CBS, FS1 and more sports channels.
(** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)