Missouri 17 | Florida 24
First Quarter Notes
- Near interception for Ennis Rakestraw on Florida’s opening drive.
- Brady Cook has started this game 6/6 passing.
- Tigers have been able to move the ball, but drives have stalled near Gator territory. Mookie Cooper getting a lot of touches early on.
- Florida returns a punt for 48-yards to the Mizzou 24, but Tigers hold them to a field goal.
- Cook throws an interception on a slant route that the Gators return for a touchdown. Receiver was not looking.
Second Quarter Notes
- Mizzou out-gaining Florida in time of possession by eight minutes and has over 80 total yards more than the Gators.
- Tigers get a third down stop after an Isaiah McGuire tackle for loss on third and four. Florida would miss a 50-yard field goal.
- Nathaniel Peat continues to be the most reliable offensive weapon today, bursts through the middle for big run to set Mizzou up in the red zone. Cody Schrader caps the drive with a touchdown.
- Pass rush is getting after Anthony Richardson right now, as he is facing hands in his face whenever he throws.
- Tigers drive down the field and Harrison Mevis hits a field goal from 28-yards out to tie things up right before the half.
Third Quarter Notes
- Gators get an explosive play, but a sack forces them to settle for a 47-yard field goal that they missed.
- Anthony Richardson scrambles down to the Mizzou 3-yard line to set up a Gator touchdown run. Richardson’s run came on a fourth and two.
- Luther Burden down with an ankle injury.
- Cook finding Tauskie Dove and Dominic Lovett downfield for some nice conversions on this drive.
- Jadon Hill with his second interception of the game, living up to his talk this week.
Fourth Quarter Notes
- Another explosive running play from the Gators sets them up in the red zone.
- Richardson whips a throw into the end zone to extend the Gator lead to 14.
- A Florida sack forces Mizzou into a third and twenty-two, but Cody Schrader takes a pass in the flat to convert it into a conversion.
- Cook finds freshman Mekhi Miller for a big third down conversion, and Nathaniel Peat goes into the end zone untouched to cut the lead in half.
- Daylan Carnell gets an interception off of a deflected pass from a receiver! Tigers take over at their own 32-yard line.
- Brady Cook overthrows a receiver on a 4th and two, Gators will take over with just over a minute left.
TIME: 11:00 a.m. CT
DATE: Saturday, October 8th, 2022
LOCATION: Gainesville, FL
Missouri-Florida football: Follow the game, TV Channel
STREAM: Watch ESPN
Looking for FuboTV? Try our signup link: FUBOTV
Missouri-Florida Football: Betting odds, predictions
Mizzou comes in as +11 underdog against Florida according to DraftKings Sportsbook
- Who will lead the Tigers in rushing?
- How many turnovers will Mizzou force today?
- Who will be the leading receiver?
- How many tackles for loss will Ty’Ron Hopper have?
- How many field goals will Harrison Mevis hit?