Missouri 68 | LSU 76
First Half Notes
- LSU is dominating the glass early on.
- Lack of a true point guard really showing against a strong defense.
- Turnovers, yet again, a problem for Mizzou. 4 early on.
- No offensive flow for Missouri, as they rarely get into the paint of LSU.
- Really quick 11-2 run for LSU out of the TV timeout.
- LSU’s #1 ranked defense (in the SEC) really showing its worth right now, making life extremely difficult for a Missouri team that already does not shoot well.
- Could not play a much worse offensive half if you’re Mizzou.
- Still, Missouri fought back to make it at least respectable at halftime.
Second Half Notes
- Missouri surging to start the half, cut the lead to 11.
- Energy level across the board is at a different level.
- Trevon Brazile having an all-around great game, 7 rebounds and 6 points to go along with a steal and a block.
- 12-0 run in six minutes extends the lead back out to above 20 for LSU.
- LSU salting this game away by dominating the paint.
- Missouri making a late push to make things look respectable.
Opponent: LSU (21-10, 9-9)
Time: 1:00 CST
Where: Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL
Is Mizzou Receiving Top 25 Votes? No
What Does Vegas Say? Mizzou +11.5
Where To Watch: SEC Network
Radio: Tiger Radio Network // Sirius/XM -119/199
Facebook: Mizzou Men’s Basketball
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now! (** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)
- Will the Tigers cover?
- Who will be the leading scorer?
- Who will have more points, Kobe Brown or Javon Pickett?
- Who will lead the team in rebounds?
- What will the final score be?