The tournament brackets have been announced, and the betting markets have opened up!
SB Nation has a partnership, or maybe a close friendship with Draftkings Sportsbook, so I should probably encourage you to use their services if you’re gambling. As a non-gambler, I’ll just say: You do you. Lets get to the odds.
Utah State is a 2 point favorite over Missouri, then over-under for the game is 154.5. 77 points a side seems low for this matchup doesn’t it? The Tigers’ odds to win the Men’s College Basketball Championship are +25000. Long. The game tips at 12:40pm on Thursday, on TNT. They’re the third game to tip on Thursday.
Other SEC teams:
- Mississippi State opens with Pittsburgh on Tuesday as a 2 point favorite, the O/U is 131.5
- Auburn opened as a 1 point favorite over Iowa with an O/U of 153
- Tennessee is a 10.5 point favorite over Louisiana. The O/U is 136.5
- Texas A&M is a 3 point favorite over Penn State. The OU is 134.5
- Kentucky is a 3.5 point favorite over Providence with an O/U of 145.5
You can find all the odds for the NCAA Tournament over at DraftKingsSportsbook. If I were a betting man, I’d keep an eye on these games:
- Virginia vs Furman: The Paladins are quality and Virginia is a five point favorite. Furman likes to play fast, and the Cavaliers are missing one of their starters. Tony Bennett is a great coach, but that one is intriguing.
- I’d take the over on Missouri-Utah State.
- Vermont should cover the 11 points Marquette is favored by, but not to win straight up.
- Creighton should cover the five point spread over North Carolina State.
Any time the ACC is involved, I’d consider taking the other team.
RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.