Could it happen for Nick Bolton (again)?
And then there were three!
Sunday in the NFL guaranteed that we were going to lose some Mizzou Tigers in the quest to get a Tiger alumnus or two a Super Bowl ring. Nick Bolton and Blaine Gabbert’s Chiefs faced a tough visit to Mitch Morse’s house (that’s what they call the stadium, don’t fact check me), while Charles Harris’s Lions also faced a stiff test against the resurgent Baker Mayfield and his scrappy Bucs.
As has been the case for the past several years, the Chiefs were triumphant. Led by Nick Bolton’s 13 tackles and Blaine Gabbert’s winning atmosphere on the sidelines, Kansas City waltzed out of Buffalo with a 27-24 win. Charles Harris, on the other hand, didn’t see the field for Detroit, who will head to San Francisco for a date with the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.
Want to guarantee a Mizzou Tiger walks away with a ring? Root for a Detroit vs. Kansas City bowl on February 11!
Yesterday at Rock M
- In which Parker chronicles Mizzou’s (unsuccessful) recent efforts to put together a full 40
- In which Abigail GETS HER FIRST ROCK M BYLINE READ IT HERE
- In which Sam welcomes two new faces (and voices) to our football team
- In which the Beat Boyz react to yet another Mizzou Hoops loss
- In which Adeen recaps Mizzou’s heartbreaking 76-71 loss to Kentucky
- In which Karen recounts Mizzou Gymnastics’ big-time bounce back win over No. 20 Georgia
- Ah god are digital cameras vintage now?
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!
(** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)