The new game notes and depth charts are out (pdf). Spoiler: There’s only one teeny, tiny change. That will probably remain the case the rest of the year barring injuries. But hey, it gives us a reason to talk about the personnel. So there’s that.
(Click to enlarge.)
- Damarea Crockett is officially listed at RB! And he’s listed as a co-starter with Ish Witter, which accurately reflects Saturday’s playing time distribution.
- Eric Laurent and Dominic Collins are listed as co-No. 2s behind J’Mon Moore at WR. Meanwhile, Emanuel Hall is still listed as a co-starter with Dimetrios Mason despite Mason receiving almost all of the playing time at Florida.
- Marcell Frazier is listed as a starter over Jordan Harold at defensive end. They were listed as co-starters (with Harold listed first) previously.
- Last week’s linebacker changes are accurately reflected as well: Donavin Newsom, Michael Scherer, and Cale Garrett are listed as starters, while Joey Burkett is now Scherer’s backup at WLB.
- The second-string cornerbacks: Logan Cheadle is listed behind Aarion Penton, while DeMarkus Acy is listed behind John Gibson. Christian Holmes is no longer listed.
- At safety, Cam Hilton is listed behind Thomas Wilson at FS while Ronnell Perkins and Anthony Sherrils are listed as co-starters at SS. Last week, it was Hilton/Sherrils at SS and Perkins behind Wilson. (Perkins started at SS.)
So basically, last week’s changes are now accounted for.