Missouri has released its depth chart for the Arkansas game. Per Gabe Dearmond, here it is.
The changes from last week:
- Jonah Dubinski is listed as co-starter at center, where he indeed started last week with Samson Bailey dealing with injury. (Again, these documents are very useful as confirmation of what we’ve already seen.)
- Mizzou has a kicker listed! And it’s Tucker McCann, who went 4-for-4 on PATs on Saturday and made a 28-yard field goal.
- Josh Moore is listed as second-string defensive tackle behind Rickey Hatley. Markell Utsey left the Tennessee game with injury, so it’s safe to say he’s out for Saturday.
- Brandon Lee and Joey Burkett are still listed as co-starters at linebacker, but this week Lee is listed first. That typically signifies who will get more snaps, even if it’s relatively close.
Non-change changes from last week:
- Damarea Crockett is still listed as a co-starter with Ish Witter at running back, but...
Odom: Crockett is suspended for Friday's game and won't play against Arkansas.— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) November 21, 2016
So this depth chart is already outdated. An impressive feat, really.
Regardless, expect to see plenty more carries for Nate Strong in his absence. Strong rushed eight times for 39 yards against Tennessee on Saturday.