Spring football ends today, and that usually means a pretty fun schedule of events in Columbia.
- 9:00 a.m. CT: The big tent sale opens on the north side of Memorial Stadium. Good stuff to be found early. Come at game time, and you'll have your choice of an XXXL 2011 Independence Bowl shirt, an XXXXXL 2014 Cotton Bowl shirt, and a bunch of size 22 football cleats.
- 11:30 a.m. CT: Mizzou Track & Field hosts the Tom Botts Invitational, which runs most of the day.
- 12:00 p.m. CT: Mizzou Tennis hosts Ole Miss at the Mizzou Tennis Complex. It's a pretty cool place if you've never gone by there.
- 2:00 p.m. CT: Mizzou Baseball hosts LSU at Taylor Stadium. More specifically: Tanner Houck takes on LSU.
- 4:00 p.m. CT: Doors open at Memorial Stadium. First 5,000 in attendance get a free T-shirt.
- 5:00 p.m. CT: Black & Gold Game kicks off. If you can't make it in person, it will also be on the SEC Network.
That's a full Mizzou day right there! The best news is the forecast: 75 and partly cloudy.
As for the spring game itself, we've got your covered.
- Our 2016 spring football story stream
- FACEBOOK Q&A: What I'll be watching for on Saturday
- Recap in Advance: Tigers win!
- 5 things to watch for on Saturday
- Hear me out: Missouri should not play a spring game
- HYPE VIDEO
We'll see you out there. M-I-Z...